Please follow and like us:
Read News Headlines Today India 22 July 2022 to keep up to date with all today’s news headlines in English including breaking news today, sports news from India cricket, India Bollywood TV news, India weather forecast.
Parliament adjourned on 3rd day amid opposition uproar
- Both houses of parliament also adjourned on the 3rd day when the opposition continued to create a row over the GST and inflation. Houses will resume Thursday morning at 11:00 a.m.
Health minister thanks PM for letter to vaccinators
- Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya has thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the letter he wrote to the country’s vaccinators after India crossed the 200 crore vaccinations. The PM thanked and appreciated all the vaccinators for their contribution and efforts to carry out the largest vaccination campaign in the world.
Must Read: Today News July 22
Must Read: Today news for July 22 in Hindi
News Headlines Today India 22 July 2022 – Today’s News in English in India
Amit Shah encourages police institutes to introduce technology into training
- Interior Minister Amit Shah chaired a review meeting of central police training institutes. He said after the meeting that 60% of the training should be basic police training for all forces, while the remaining 40% should be specific and technology-specific for different forces.
Namibia signs MoU with Indian government for cheetah translocation project
- After delaying it for months, Namibia has finally signed a memorandum of understanding sent by the Indian government for the execution of the world’s 1st transcontinental cheetah translocation project. The project will be carried out at Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary in Sheopur district of Madhya Pradesh.
15e The President of India will be proclaimed today
- The counting of the presidential elections will begin at 11 a.m. today and the 15th President of India will be announced today. The counting will take place in Parliament. NDA’s Draupadi Murmu and opposition’s Yashwant Sinha face off in the presidential race.
EAM S Jaishankar will speak at the General Assembly session today
- Foreign Minister S Jaishankar will represent India and address the General Assembly session in September. PM Modi would not speak at the session. The list of speakers has been published by the UNGA. S Jaishankar will speak on September 25 at 11:30 p.m. IST.
India will continue to support the people of Sri Lanka.
- India reiterated that it will continue to support the people of Sri Lanka for their political and economic stability. The statement was issued by the High Commission of India in Colombo following the election of Ranil Wickremesinghe as the new President.
MHA releases new flexibilities for Agniveers
- The central government has announced in Rajya Sabha that Agniveers who are demobilized after completing their time in the armed forces will get an exemption from physical efficiency test and relaxation or senior age for recruitment under the quota of 10% of CAPF.
1st batch of cheetahs to arrive before 15e August from Namibia
- India will introduce 8-10 cheetahs every year with a total of 50 cheetahs from Namibia, South Africa and a few other African countries. India to receive 1st batch from Namibia before Independence Day and they will be released in Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh
- Ranil Wickremesinghe has been elected as the new President of Sri Lanka.
- The US Senate approves the enlargement of NATO by including Sweden and Finland in the bloc.
- US President Joe Biden will announce executive actions for climate change.
- Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss are the final candidates for the Conservative Party’s next candidate in the UK. The final round will be by postal ballot and the name will be announced on September 5.
- The Amazon Prime Day sale will begin on July 23.
- The Redmi Buds 3 Lite TWS earphones have been launched in India at a price of Rs. 1,999.
- iQoo 9T 5G could be launched on July 28 in India.
- The Google Pixel Buds Pro TWS earphones have been launched in India at a price of Rs. 19,990.
- BSER has released the REET 2022 admission card on its official website.
- TS ECET 2022 exam will be held on August 1, admission card will be released on July 28.
- The results of CA Inter May 2022 have been announced on the official ICAI website.
- JEE Main 2022 Session 2 Admission Card will be released today.
- The IGNOU June 2022 end-of-semester exams will begin on July 22.
India covid news – Covid in India – Covid-19 India cases
Covid cases in India in the last 24 hours
- India recorded 21,566 new COVID cases in the past 24 hours.
Must Read: 22nd of July in Indian history
India Weather Forecast Today
- Isolated heavy to very heavy rains are expected in all regions of the country.
India Cricket Team News – India Sports News Today – Today’s Top 22 News Headlines July 2022
- PM Modi interacted virtually with the Indian players of Commonwealt Games and gave them the mantra for success as follows: Kyu pade ho chakkar mein, koi nahi hai takkar mein!
- Due to the political and economic crisis in Sri Lanka, the country has informed the Asian Cricket Council that it will not be able to host the upcoming T20 Asian Cup.
Must Read: Aaj ka Panchang 22nd of July
Bigg Boss News – Today Bollywood News – Latest TV Entertainment News – News Today India 22 July 2022
- R Madhavan meets Odisha CM with his son:
- Neha Kakkar with her mother and husband:
Must Read:July 22, 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
For more articles like “News Headlines Today India 22 July 2022 – Today news headlines 22 July 2022”, and keep reading today’s news headlines including India cricket team news ‘India, sports news headlines today, entertainment news from bollywood tv actors, India weather forecast today, and business news headlines in India, follow- us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To watch our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.