We are an award-winning news/digital agency platform covering stories about business, lifestyle, travel, wellness, travel and design. It is an ideal platform for any student looking to break into marketing, public relations, social media, journalism, and industry.
We are looking to expand our team! Successful candidates will work within the marketing team.
Successful candidates will: write meaningful content for marketing campaigns, take the pulse of trends, explore press and social media interactions, liaise with contributors, and gain valuable experience on how digital media works .
If you are:
– An absolute nut for grammar
– Fairly organized, but above all never miss a deadline
– Passionate about marketing and digital media
– Enthusiastic about working in a team
– Naturally inclined to take initiatives
– Happy both to write a copy
– You are looking for an internship where you will learn something every day.
Students and Alumi interested in applying for the internship must submit –
Name, email and contact number – Send via CV.
This is a paid internship. Successful interns will be offered a contract/part-time/full-time contract upon completion.
This is a 10 week internship (2 days per week, 10 hours per week flexible).